Wednesday, 10 October 2012

What a Relief......O.o!

Welcome back to my little blog it has been a week since my last post. Hope everyone had an awesome Thanksgiving and didn't gain too much weight from turkey :P This past week has been very challenging! I could barely sleep with all the assignments and midterms due all at once, I guess it was all my fault for being such a big procrastinator. Anyways, today was the big day, as I walked into the room I just felt the life force sucked out of me. It was so gloomy inside and outside the building which made things extra dramatic. When it was time to begin the test, I took one deep breath and started reading all the questions carefully. Let's just say that it was way more straight forward than I thought it would be. I'm so glad that I attended all those tutorials to get the solutions from the tutorial questions. All that extra work and studying really paid off at the end. I haven't felt satisfied with my tests for a long time but I think this was one of the best tests I've done in university. I am so glad that the load for this course will be lighter for at least a week so I can now switch focus to another course and start stressing there. Anyways I have so much work to catch up on, I'll probably write another short post this weekend. Hopefully we can all take it easy for the rest of this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment