Friday, 16 November 2012
Forgot to update my blog :(
I completely forgot about the blog for a while because of the crazy loads of work for the past few weeks. I guess I'll just try to remember how I felt for the past few weeks. When the second midterm came, I was honestly extremely unprepared and didn't understand the recurrences and divide-and-conquer algorithms that we learned in class. Unfortunately, I only understood how to do unwinding but not completely. For some reason, I had a feeling that the geometric series was going to appear on the mid-term and it was the only tutorial lesson that I wasn't able to comprehend. I still have troubles finding a recurrence for an algorithm but after reading some parts of the course notes I'm feeling a bit more comfortable with it. Once again, I didn't expect the mark that I received for the test. In my opinion, I felt Paul was being too generous but I'm glad that he was otherwise my mark would be greatly affected. I am extremely behind on readings because of other courses and horrible time management skills and therefore I am having trouble following along in class. I find myself daydreaming nowadays because of the lack of sleep and I find that it's greatly affecting my learning experience at St.George. Today we were learning about FSA's and I felt so lost and I hope that I'll be able to catch up this weekend. It's probably also a bad thing that we missed our tutorial this week because it was one of the topics that I really don't understand. I need to go try to fully understand the tutorial solutions as soon as they're posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment