Tuesday, 4 December 2012
Assignment 3 .... *Sigh* and Pre-Exam
It was 9pm and as I stared at the clock, I realized that there was no way I could complete this assignment. Thinking back to what I was doing for the previous week, I was extremely disappointed in myself for allowing this to happen once again even though it is already my third year in UofT. I believed that if I had spent more quality time actually reading the course notes, I could have finished that assignment on time. I've realized that I come to learn concepts a week later because I don't spend any time outside of class studying like I should be doing. I become too attracted to things that aren't related to school which really interferes with my school work and this is a trait of mine that I really need to change in order to succeed. Even my SLOG is not constantly updated, I need to become more responsible with these scheduled tasks. Next week is already the final exam, I have to refresh my knowledge by going over things like time complexity, recurrences, correctness, termination, and loop invariants. These are all the topics that I still struggle but have such a little time frame to learn it all completely. Hoepfully, studying every single day for the next 4-5 days will be sufficient. Everyone GOOD LUCK ON YOUR EXAMS!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment